Thursday, May 3, 2007

Plan B

Ever have one of those nights when the meal you had written down wasn't going to work? Well, that has happened a lot in my cooking life and even after 29 years, it still happens....like the other night, when after a busy day of errands and grocery shopping, i came home, looked at my meal plan, got out the recipe, only to find out that the chicken needed to marinate overnight. Well, I quickly looked through the fridge and freezer and in my last 3 issues of Food and Wine and found a recipe that I could make in 30 minutes.
It is called Broken Pappardelle with Shrimp and Zucchini

3 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Jessica said...

I would love to see you all when you visit! I know that you will love San Diego.

Debbie said...

It's been a long time since you posted, Susan. And I know that you've been having dinner parties... share, share!!
Miss you!
Love,
-d :o)